Sunday, January 30, 2005

Welcome Party


The Indian Students welcoming the American Students at the Sun City Hotel Posted by Hello


Yoshi, Shaila, Rutul, and Sultan. 3 people who I would be spending much time with over the next few months. Sultan was my roommate for our internship experience with SIFE, and Shaila and Rutul took me in like family when I extended my stay in India. Posted by Hello


Tonia: Eccentric, opinionated, bubbly, and a crazy-go-lucky-girl from Alaska Posted by Hello


In the Elevator. The red dots were painted on us as a welcoming gesture for us arriving in India. Posted by Hello


Divya handing Sultan our Welcome Gift. A Syntel T-Shirt and bus/taxi guide. That guide was one of the most important and most used books during my stay in Mumbai. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home